Ronco dei Bianchi
We can read “Ronco Bianchi” on an ancient map of the city of Lugano which dates from 1849. “Ronco” from the Latin “runcare” means “to cultivate”, and describes a place meant for grape production in Ticino and in many places of northern Italy.
After a careful restoration between 1998 and 2004, this place offers its traditions to the present day with a distillery, a cellar for the indigenous wine production, a typical restaurant, an agricultural museum, a vineyard and a beautiful park surrounded by palm trees. It is possible to organize all sorts of entertainment and various kinds of indoor and outdoor group activities as part of a dinner (48 inside; 150 outside or 110 under a heated tent during winter) or a meeting (capacity for up to 40 people).